Sunday, June 3, 2018

Xiaomi Redmi Mi 4X Special on Joybuy: US $100 (~AU $135.47), Free Delivery

Xiaomi Redmi Mi 4X Special on Joybuy: US $100 (~AU $135.47), Free Delivery

This is my first posting, so all you hard-core OzB's, be kind!
The deal is for the phone at AU$135.47 - MINUS the Au$6.77 coupon which you get by registering. So, net AU$128-ish delivered. This is a very good deal for what I believe is a very good mid-range 4G capable smart-phone (at least I hope so…..I've just bought it!!).
BUT, this is NOT the "global" version of the phone. You will have to update the firmware to the global version by going to http://en.miui.com/download-323.html (link is on JoyBuy page) and downloading the "stable" version of the Xiaomi MIUI 9 full ROM firmware pack. As far as I can see, this is NOT a huge hassle or complex - even for a novice…just follow the guide provided.

BTW, they sent me another coupon when I completed my order.

…..phew! I did it….!



from OzBargain | New Deals, Coupons, Vouchers and Freebies https://ift.tt/2LhDPkZ

No comments:

Post a Comment