Tuesday, June 26, 2018

[PC] Steam - Portal 2 - 90% off, $1.99 USD (~$2.69 AUD)

[PC] Steam - Portal 2 - 90% off, $1.99 USD (~$2.69 AUD)

I found this game when I was looking for a game that I would be into that I could also play with my kids.

Combine a first-person style game with puzzles, a great story and a sense of humor and you have Portal 2. I highly recommend it.

Here's the Steam description:

Portal 2 draws from the award-winning formula of innovative gameplay, story, and music that earned the original Portal over 70 industry accolades and created a cult following.

The single-player portion of Portal 2 introduces a cast of dynamic new characters, a host of fresh puzzle elements, and a much larger set of devious test chambers. Players will explore never-before-seen areas of the Aperture Science Labs and be reunited with GLaDOS, the occasionally murderous computer companion who guided them through the original game.



from OzBargain | New Deals, Coupons, Vouchers and Freebies https://ift.tt/2MlIbbh

No comments:

Post a Comment