Monday, January 1, 2018

Craftright Drill Bit Set 11 Pieces (Masonry, Wood, HSS) each $4.95 at Bunnings

Craftright Drill Bit Set 11 Pieces (Masonry, Wood, HSS) each $4.95 at Bunnings

Hi All, I am doing a DIY auto gate installation at home and need of drill bits. Was at my local Bunnings (Scoresby, VIC) and found craftright drill bits on specials each $4.95 and three different types (Masonry, Wood, HSS). Given I am new using these tools wanted to give a try and fulfilled my needs. I was not able to see this product in bunnings website, but the tool's guy said its nation wide. There was about 5 of them left.

Unsure if this brand is a decent one, anyways for the price I am not expecting too much out of it.



from OzBargain | New Deals, Coupons, Vouchers and Freebies http://ift.tt/2Et2LU2

No comments:

Post a Comment