Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Gaming Chairs - $200 off Vertagear Gaming Chair Replica

Gaming Chairs - $200 off Vertagear Gaming Chair Replica

Have just organised for a discount on a gaming chair.

Have been doing some research and its the same manufacturer as the Vertagear Triiger 350 Gaming Chair (RRP$950), same functions but without the wheels and fancy styling. Also looks like the L'Aqua that sells on Wayfair for $760.

Told them I'll post on Ozbargain for a better discount so here it is:

Use code: OZ200 to receive $200 off, that's $480 compared to the $950 the Vertagear sells at.

DISCLAIMER: I'm getting $10 for every chair sold using my code OZ200 :) You can also use OZ100 for the Genidia chair to receive $100 off (I'll get $5 per chair sold) Hopefully I sell enough to get a free Marrit.



from OzBargain | New Deals, Coupons, Vouchers and Freebies http://ift.tt/2DOT1To

No comments:

Post a Comment