Thursday, May 31, 2018

Coles - Free 1.25L Bottle of Pepsi Max Vanilla - Flybuys Members

Coles - Free 1.25L Bottle of Pepsi Max Vanilla - Flybuys Members

Collect 1 FREE Pepsi Max Vanilla 1.25L bottle at Coles.

Pepsi Max Vanilla. Maximum Vanilla. No Sugar.

To collect your FREE sample simply activate this offer, pick the product up on shelf or online & scan your flybuys card at checkout. The discount will appear when you proceed to payment.

Limit one product sample per flybuys account. Your product sample is available between Thu 31 May and Wed 13 Jun 2018.

I used to buy Pepsi Max Vanilla all the time, so it's not like I need to "try" it, but I guess I haven't bought any from Coles in a while which is why they are trying to win me back?



from OzBargain | New Deals, Coupons, Vouchers and Freebies https://ift.tt/2H7bXxp

No comments:

Post a Comment