Monday, February 26, 2018

Xiaomi Aqara Wi-Fi IP Camera US $28.39 (~AU $36.14) Shipped @ LightInTheBox

Xiaomi Aqara Wi-Fi IP Camera US $28.39 (~AU $36.14) Shipped @ LightInTheBox

Some F&%$ng thieves stole my 2 bycicles from my backyard while I was on a short trip to Singapore (tickets bought in a OzBargain deal!) so I was in the market for a new security camera. As I couldn't find a good price on a Dafang, I thought the next best was the Aqara and I was surprised to find it for 36 bucks. Yes it includes the Zigbee gateway.

Please see more details of the camera on the last post

Some instructions to get the same price:
-Go to check out
-Select Paypal
-Select "Postal Service" US$0.00
-Untick insurance (you're paying with paypal)
-Try to use a card with no conversion fees as LITB and PayPal love to add markups to the rates

What makes this deal even sweeter is that there is currently a 5% cashback with cashrewards (not taken from the price above).

I have saved sooooo much money over the years with OzBargain (on products that I barely need ;) that I am very happy to do my first post and give a bit back to the comunity.



from OzBargain | New Deals, Coupons, Vouchers and Freebies http://ift.tt/2CL6J8n

No comments:

Post a Comment