Wednesday, March 28, 2018

15% off All Coffee + Free Shipping @ Two Cracks Coffee

15% off All Coffee + Free Shipping @ Two Cracks Coffee

Just received this email tonight:

Silver Medal @ Australian International Coffee Awards - Single Origin Espresso Category
Thanks all for your continued support! I couldn't have achieved this without you driving me on to become a better roaster. As a thankyou I am offering 15% off all coffee from www.twocrackscoffee.com.
Use the code - SILVERMEDAL - at checkout to apply the discount!
And postage is free :)
Cheers everyone!

Goodonya Dale! It's good to see a small business excel in its chosen field, especially one that supplies such a quality product and excellent service.

All coffees are $35-$40/Kg, so that comes down to $29.75-$34.00/Kg. I've never been disappointed by anything I've bought.



from OzBargain | New Deals, Coupons, Vouchers and Freebies https://ift.tt/2GeNVF7

No comments:

Post a Comment